Release Notes for December 2020
- Site App Pro Branding |
We have a new and improved look. Check out our new logo as you login to the Admin Console!
- Site Check-in & out for Visitors | Standard & Premium Plan only
This has been a highly requested feature and it's finally here. You can now check-in Visitors who aren't set up as Users in Site App Pro. Simply add the Visitor QR Code to your site and your visitors will be able to scan in there. You'll also be able to see the Visitors that are currently checked in on-site in the Checkins section on the app.
- Identify Blue Notes from Form Reports Page |
Stay on top of your Blue Notes & Observations by spotting them clearly on the Reports page/ This will give you a quick way to identify any reports with Blue Notes added.
- Add a Review Date for Staff Training | Standard & Premium Plan only
Do you need to review your team's training or Inductions? You can keep track of when a review is due by adding a Review date and type to your Team in their Team & Users profile page. When you complete the Staff Review form their next review date and type is automatically updated.
- Quick Switch login for Verifiers |
We added this SWITCH options for Verifier users in our last release on the Mobile. You can now easily switch between accounts on the Admin Console as well.
- Form Type Icons for Custom Forms |
Easily differentiate your custom forms on the app without new Custom Forms icons. Previously all custom forms had the same icon, ut they now get their own icon based on the Form Category selected when building the form.
- No Scheduled forms Screen Display |
We have updated our Screen Display that shows when you have no Scheduled Forms due. This screen will now remind you to complete you daily forms whether you access them from the Ad Hoc forms or the Check-in & Out forms.
- Inline Answer Types |
We've made your form completion even faster, by adding additional Inline Answer Types. These inline answers are turned on by default in the new mobile release, but if you prefer the old style of answers you can turn this feature off from the Settings page under the menu in the Site App Pro mobile application.
- Add a Blue Note or Action to all answers |
Previously you could only add a Blue Note or Action to your Form or to very specific answer types. Now you can attach a Blue Note or Action to any individual answer.
- Customisable Mobile Settings |
There are more settings that you can customise to suit the way that you use the mobile application. These include the ability to turn off inline answers and disabling the choice to add a photo from the gallery, which makes it faster to capture a new photograph.
- Staff Resources display on the Staff Page |
You can now see your Staff Resources/Certificates in the Mobile applications (e.g. Site Safe Passports, First Aid Certifications etc). You can access this from the Staff page under the Mobile Menu.
- Unplanned Maintenance | This is an Ad Hoc form that can be used to track maintenance that was carried out to equipment due to breakdowns etc. It will not update the next maintenance due date (service date) when completed unlike our existing Equipment Maintenance Register form.
- Staff Review | This Ad Hoc form can be used to update your Staff Review date (as mentioned above). Complete this form to log your Staff Review and update a Staff Member's next review date.
- We have been busy making several performance enhancements, particularly for really long forms.
- This release includes several bug fixes - if you find something is wrong please let us know so we can fix it in future releases.