We have added some new forms to help you navigate the new "normal"
The Site App team has created some COVID-19 specific forms to help keep your workplace safe. These forms are all currently Ad Hoc and can be found on the app by clicking the orange plus button. The forms are:
- End of Day/Shift (Covid-19) | Nominated person will do a check to ensure measures have been put in place daily such as all team has checked out & healthy
- Healthy Worker - Start of Day Checklist (Covid-19) | A personal check-in for each worker to check how they are feeling, temperature & how they traveled to site.
- Opening a Work Site after Level 4 (Covid-19) | This checklist is to be used before you re-open your worksite to staff, to ensure that you will be providing a safe environment on their return.
- Start of Day/Shift (Covid-19) | Nominated person will do a check to ensure measures have been put in place daily such as all team has checked in & healthy
- Remote Induction Training (Covid-19) | Induction to show staff understand the policies and procedures
- Covid-19 Training | An introduction to what Covid-19 is and how it's spread
These forms are based on the CHASNZ standard document around Covid-19 (https://www.chasnz.org/covid19).
We will be reviewing these forms and updating them when we need to.
To change the schedule of these forms:
- Go to Forms
- Click the pencil icon next to the COVID forms
- Change the schedule to daily
Here's some more information on scheduling forms.