Using the Selected Resource Answer Type
Do you want to refer to a specific resource in your Form? Use the Select Resource Answer type
This answer type can be really useful when:
- Using a video or PDF as a training resource
- Referring to a specific Health and Safety Document
Setting up your Form:
- Add your Resource, you can upload either a file or URL resource:
- Go to Forms
- Make a custom form or alter an existing form
- Click the Question icon
- Make the answer type Selected Resource
- Select the Resource you want to show
Completing the Form
Here's what the question will look like in the form:
- Simply click the eye icon to open the Resource
- Once the Resource has been viewed you will need to go back to Site App Pro. Here are a few ways to get back to Site App Pro:
- Close the external Resource that opened, then click back on the Site App Pro App
- Android Users: Click the button to the left of the home button. This will open all running apps, simply click back on the Site App Pro App.
- Apple Users: Double click the home button twice. This will open all running apps, simply click back on the Site App Pro App.
- Continue to complete the form as normal
Once the form has been completed you can view the time the resource was first and last viewed.