Need to Reference a specific Resource your Form was based off? Or a Specific Training Video/Article that relates to your Form. You can use Form Attributes!
When building a Custom Form you can add an Attribution, this is a URL that can link you to a specific Resource at the start of your form. This can be used to:
- Show what your form is based off or it's original source e.g. if it is based off a WorkSafe form you can link the original form as an Attribute.
- Make a Training Quiz based on a Video e.g. link the video as an Attribution, then make the quiz based off it.
Setting up an Attribution
An attribution can be added to a custom form.
- Login to the Administration Console (Web)
- Go to Forms
- Either edit a Custom Form or add a new Custom Form
- Add a URL Link in the Attribution at the top of the form
- Add the rest of the Form Contents, SAVE
Viewing your Attribution from the App
- Login to Site App Pro App
- Go to your Custom Form
- Click on the link at the top (this is your Attribution)
- This will open up the link you wanted to refer to