Changing your Work Activities
Changed the way you do things in your Business?
You can alter the Forms, Risks/Hazards & Action Control Measures you see by changing your Work Activities.
Check out this Video!
Need more information? Read Below!
When you first set up Site App Pro you may have gone through our Set Up Wizard and set up your work activities. This is where you can select the Work Activities that suit your business, by doing this we select the Forms, Risks/Hazards and Action Control Measures that suit your business.
If you have changed the way you do your Health & Safety then you can simply change your Work Activities, so you can use forms that suit your business.
Change your Site Safety Plan
- Log in to the Administration Console (Web)
- Go to Business & Users
- Click Site Safety Template
- Select the Work Activities that apply to your business. Click NEXT.
- The Work Activities you select tell us what Forms & Checklists to give you.
- Based on the Work Activities you selected, we then load potential Risks/Hazards & Action Control Measures which may apply to your business
- Review the list and select the Risks/Hazards that you want to use
- Click COMPLETE SETUP
Depending on what Work Activities you change, your Forms, Risk/Hazards and Control Measures may be changed too. If you added custom Forms, Risks/Hazards or Action Control Measures, these will not be lost if you change work activities you will have to delete them manually if you want them gone.
Once you've changed your work activities you'll have to log out and log back in to update your changes, you can then see the changes by:
- Viewing your forms on the Forms page (Web)
- Viewing your Risks/Hazards by going to Resources then to Risks/Hazards
- Viewing your Action Control Measures by going to Resources then to Action Control Measures