Pinning a Form to your Daily Diary Screen
A Pinned form acts as a register or living document, that you can update and edit for the duration of your Site
In this Article
This allows you to select a blank form or a previously completed form on your site. When you select this form it is then pinned to your Diary Screen, which you can add to and edit over time, acting as a register or living document.
Pinning your Form
- Login to your Administration Console (Web)
- Go to Sites
- Edit an Existing Site or add a new one
- Click Pinned Forms/Registers
- Choose the Type of Form you want to add Risk Register or Hazardous Substances Register
- Click Pick Form
What form should I pin?
Once you've selected Pick Form it will bring a Pop Up of all form types, you can choose from either:
Copies of an Existing Completed Forms
These are all forms that have been completed before, showing the Form Type, the Date it was completed & the Site it was completed on. You can view this form to check it's the correct one by clicking on the View icon. By selecting a copy of a completed form, it gives you a base to add onto or edit as you need to. An example of using this is:
When you have a similar environment in different sites, so you want to use the same form. That way you can use the previous one as a base and add or edit as needed.
This gives you a list of a blank copy of all forms. If you select one of these forms you will be selecting a Blank Form which you can start fresh on for this site.
Made a mistake? No worries! To unpin your form you simply need to go back to where you pinned your form and uncheck the tickbox.
Using Pinned Forms
After adding your Pinned form, you will then find it on the App:
- Log in to the Site App Pro App on your Mobile/Tablet
- Select the Site that you Pinned a Form to
- You will find all Pinned Forms at the bottom of your Daily Diary Checklist
- Click the Pinned form to Update it
- Then SAVE the form
- Once the Form is Saved it will then show up in your Completed forms page.
- Each time a Pinned Form is updated it is saved as a new form, these can then be viewed on the Reports Page.