Using the Wizard if You are Part of a Group
If your business is expanding they can add their Site (Organisation) to your Group by running the wizard.
Adding the New Site using the Wizard:
In order to set up a site (Organisation) you need to have the email address of the person you want to be an Administrator for the organisation and your Group Code.
- Go to https://my.siteapppro.co.nz/#/wizard
- Click in the check box to accept the terms and conditions. You will then be prompted to enter some sign-up details.
- Fill in the information, including the email, for the administrator/manager of the new site.
- Where it says Group code, enter the code that the Site App Pro team will have provided. Click Sign Up and the Organisation Administrator will receive an email to say that they now have a Site App Pro account.
- Next you will be asked some business details. Fill in information with (*) beside them, this is the minimum information you need to set up the Organisation. Ensure that the Trading Name is unique for each site as this helps identify it on the Group Dashboard.
- Complete the remaining steps in the wizard and the new Organisation will be created and the administrator logged in to their account.
- When the Group Administrator logs in to their account they will be able to see the new organisation in their Organisation list.
Each Organisation will then need to add:
- Users/Team members
- Their own, non-group Suppliers - service and goods providers (add before equipment)
- Equipment (add trucks, harnesses etc - items that will have a maintenance schedule)