Create a Training Register
You can view and access staff training records from both the Reports page and Team page
In this Article
- Training Records as Certificates/Permits
- Completing forms to record Training
- Viewing Training Records
There are two different ways to record training in Site App Pro.
- Option 1: Adding Training Records as Certifications/Permits
- Option 2: Completing forms to Record training
Let's dive into how each option would work....
Training Records as Certificates/Permits
If you have training records that are currently external to Site App Pro, you can add these as Certificates/Permits. These are a type of Resource that can be uploaded to the Users profile and can be used to monitor the expiry date of the records.
- Go to Team & Users
- Click the pencil icon next to an existing user
- Go to Resources
- Click the orange plus button
- Click the page icon
- Change where it says Documents to Certificates/Permits
- Add in the relevant Certificate and set the Expiry - it is optional to upload a file with this too
A few great examples of this is:
- SiteSafe Passports
- First Aid Certificates
- Health & Safety Courses
- Monitoring progress of different Health & Safety levels your team are on
You can then set up User Notification's so you can get alerted 15 Days before your record expires.
Completing Forms to record Training
You'll be provided with some default training forms when you start your account. These forms are called:
- Competency Register
- Induction Checklist
- On Site Induction
These forms are built to link up with your Staff Training Reports, as well as link to your Training History on the Team & Users page.
You currently can't build your own custom training forms that link to your Training reports, however you can customise these forms to suit you. Check out more information on altering existing forms.
Make your own Training Records
If you want to make your own training records then you can create a custom form. These will only show up on either your Completed Forms or Form Report pages.
Viewing Training Records
You can view training in a few ways:
- Completed Forms on the Reports Page
- Training Summary on the Reports Page
- Team & Users Page
- Open the Team & Users Tab
- Click the pencil icon next to one of your Team or Users
- Go to the Training History tab
- You'll be able to view any forms with the Form Type Staff Training (these are only the default SAP forms)