Reporting in Site App Pro
You can use the Reports page in your desktop or tablet Web Browser to view Reports or Forms Completed by your business
The Reports page is split into three sections:
- Summary Reports are used to show a summary of your completed forms
- Form Reports are used to generate individual reports for each type of form
- Completed Forms show every single completed form in the selected date range
Click on Reports on the menu in your Site App Pro administrator console to find the Reports page. By default the date range is set to 'Last 7 Days', you can change this by choosing from the options on the right.
Note: If you choose the custom date range you can use the date picker to choose when the reporting period starts and ends.
- Shows a range of summary reports based on completed
forms within the selected date rangee.g. Staff Training, Hazard Analysis, Incidents, Maintenance etc.
- To view an individual record within a report click on the View icon.
- You are able to Print, Email or Download an individual report. Use the refresh icon if you have altered the reporting date range.
The 'Form Reports' section is where you can generate a report for any form completed. If you needed a report for a custom form or one that wasn't displayed on the Reports Page then you can generate it here.
- Go to 'Reports'
- Select 'Form Reports' from the top of the page
- Here you can either scroll down or filter specifically to the form you are looking for.
- To generate the report click the orange 'Page' Icon at the end of a row
- You can view individual forms completed in that report by clicking the 'View' Icon. If you want to share, print or download the report, click the buttons in the top right corner.
There is also a Heat Map Tool on this page, which allows you to
- Heat Map for all forms: click on the heat map icon in the top right corner of the Form Reports page to
visualiseall completed forms in the selected date range.
- Heat Map for individual forms: click on the heat map icon next to the specific form you want to view.
Finally, there is a number displayed next to the heat map, this shows the total number of that form completed!
The completed forms page shows you every single form that has been completed in Site App Pro for the selected date range. You can change the date range in the top right corner or filter the forms if you want to see more/less of a range.
- Go to 'Reports'
- Select 'Completed Forms' from the top of the page
- Under completed forms, you will see all the forms completed during that period
viewan individual form record click on the View icon
Note: The forms can be filtered by type or sorted by clicking on the column headings.