Adding Closed Dates
If you are closed for a holiday throughout the year then this feature may be for you
If your business is closed for a block of time (e.g. if all your sites are closed over Christmas) then your Form completion percentages for a given date range may not look correct. You can now add closed date ranges to correct your Form Completion rates.
This feature is for blocking out a period of time
To set the date ranges when your business is closed:
- Log into your 'Administration Console'
- Click 'My Business'
- Click 'Closed Dates'
- Click 'Add Dates'
- Select the period that your business is closed for by clicking a starting day (in either calendar) and then an ending date (use the arrows to change months). If the period that you add overlaps an existing closed period then they are merged.
- Click 'DONE'. Your selected period will then be blocked out in the calendar, the date range will also be shown in the table below the calendar.
- If you need to delete any of the closed
dateranges you can click the delete button next to the range in the table at the bottom of the page.
- On your Administration Console
Dashboardyou will see 'Closed' for your closed date ranges.
- Similarly, on dates that you have set as '
Closed'no scheduled forms are shown in the Diary page on your tablet/phone. If you need to fill in a form on a closeddate you can still access and complete your Ad Hoc Fo rms by clicking the Green Plus Button.
Note: The calendar shown allows you to