Site App Pro - Release Notes - April 2019
iOS - Version 1.1.0
Android - Version 1.1.0
Admin Console (Web) - 1.8.9
To download our latest version of Site App Pro head to your Mobile/Tablet app store on your Device and search for 'Site App Pro'.
- Using Offline Mode
- Check-in / Check -out
- Using Screen Nudges
- Reporting in Site App Pro
- Emailing Completed Forms
- Messaging in Site App Pro
- Attaching Resources to Users, Equipment, Supplier and Sites
- Adding Closed Dates
- Group Admin Dashboard
- Adding Resources to a Supplier/Equipment/User: Added in 'Adding a Resource' and also added in 'Suppliers' 'Equipment' and 'User' articles
- New Question Type: Multi-Select Staff & Yes/No + Reason
- Ability to see staff training records by Team member: Added in 'Recording Staff Training'
- Favourite Ad-hoc Forms: Added in 'Using Ad Hoc Forms'
- Improving Password Strength: Added in 'Adding and Changing Users'
- Monitoring Supplier Certificate Expiry Dates from the Dashboard: Added in 'Monitoring Progress using your Dashboard'
- Custom Date ranges on your Dashboard: Added in 'Monitoring Progress using the Dashboard'
- Optional Site Pins to restrict Contractor access to certain Sites: Added in 'Using a Site/Job /Customer'
- Ability to Copy Sites: Added in 'Using a Site/Job/Customer'
- Export current Site list to CSV file: Added in 'Using a Site/Job/Customer'
Note: Make sure staff have updated the Site App Pro App to ensure the new features work cohesively across all devices