Attaching a Resource to Users, Suppliers, Equipment and Sites
Do you want to attach certificates and records to a User, a Certificate to a Supplier, a manual to a piece of or Equipment or documents to a Site? You can do this by attaching a resource to a specific field!
Resources to a User/Supplier/Equipment/Sites:
The process of adding resources is the same for Users, Suppliers, Equipment and Sites. To do this:
- Log into your Administration Console
- Click on the User, Supplier, Site or Equipment Page
- Click the Pencil Icon on the item you want to add a resource to
- Scroll down to the Resource section and click the Orange Plus Button
- Click either File or Link depending on your resource type
- Click the Upload Button to upload the resource
- Give the file a name and choose the best fit category
- Click SAVE
When adding an attached resource, you can make it either a document which is shown above or a certificate/permit.
You can view attached Site, Supplier and Equipment resources from the mobile application on their tab in the app (if you have an Internet connection). This is very useful if you have a training document, Standard Operating Procedure or maintenance manual attached to a piece of equipment. User resources aren't displayed on the app so they can be stored for privacy reasons.
Once your resource is attached you can also find it in the Resources page in the Administration Console. Resources attached to Users/Suppliers/Equipment/Sites are shown with the relevant icon. For more information on
Note: The current limit on file size is 3 MB (3,000 KB). If your file does not upload please check that it is not too large.