Users vs Team
In Site App Pro we have two categories of people who can sign forms. These are users and teams.
When setting up your Staff or employees you have the option to set them up as Team or Users. The one you pick depends on how you or your employees will use Site App Pro.
What's the difference between Team & Users?
- Users give you a login to Site App Pro. This provides you with an email address and password that you can use to login. Users can have different roles such as Admin, Manager, Verifier, Contractor or Field Worker which gives them different access levels. Every device used needs it's own login, you shouldn't use the same login across two devices at the same time.
- Team gives you access to sign off forms on the mobile app using a 4 digit pin code. You don't get your own login as a team member, so this is a perfect set up if you are using a generic staff tablet. That way your team will be able to sign off forms on the already logged in tablet.
- If you want someone to have Admin or Manager access, you will set them up as a User with the Role Admin or Manager. This will give them a login with access to both the mobile app & Admin console.
- Want everyone to use Site App Pro on their own mobile device, then set everyone up as a user with the Role Contractor or Field Worker. This will give them their own login details to the app.
- Using a Generic Tablet for everyone to complete their forms on? Set up a generic User called tablet user. This is what you'll use to login to the app on the tablet. Set your employees up as Team so they can complete forms on the tablet.
Accessing Team & Users
You can find your Team & Users tab on the Admin Console. From here you have the ability to:
- Add & Edit Users
- Add & Edit Team
- Add User or Team Resources
- Set up User Notifications
- Convert Team to Users