Completing a Form in the Past
We understand that you can get busy or that technology fails and you may need to complete forms for previous dates. Site App Pro has the ability to choose a date in the past to complete a form.
When you are signed into Site App Pro on a mobile device it will display a list of forms relevant to your business. The current date is shown at the top of the screen.
To complete a form in the past.
- Up the top of the mobile device there is a calendar icon with the current date.
- Click on the icon or date and you can choose a date in the past.
- The bar across the top goes red to show you are in history mode.
- Select the form you want to complete.
- You will see the past date up the top of the form you are completing. This is the date that will be applied to the completed form. Fill in the form details.
- When you go to the menu on the tablet choose saved forms - you will see the form saved for the date you picked.
Note: Don't forget to click on the red "back to Today" button on the daily list.