Uploading in Bulk
When uploading new team members, suppliers or equipment to Site App Pro you have the option of uploading in bulk. If you have already have a list of resources in a different file format you may find it easier to bulk upload from the CSV file feature.
Using the Bulk Upload
To bulk upload, depending on what you want to upload, choose either Suppliers, Equipment, Sites or Team from the main menu on the Site App Pro Dashboard. Once you have selected either Suppliers, Sites, Equipment or Team the process to bulk upload is the same.
- Click the orange plus button
- Click the orange arrow bulk upload button
- Click on the Template link to get a copy of the CSV file format
- Organise your existing file into this format and save it
- Once you have the file ready click on the Upload button and select your file
- Your file will now be imported.
Make sure you follow the key suggested when bulk uploading - the bulk upload can be very case & spelling sensitive so if you have any questions make sure you ask our support team first (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: You can always edit or fix any details from within your selected page at a later time.