Adding a Resource
Do you have Documents or Permits/Certificates you want to store? Add them as a Resource.
Resources are an awesome tool that allows you to store files or URL's such as Training resources, Emergency Plans, Competency Registers etc. You can view your Resources from both the App & Administration Console!
Uploading a Resource
- Login to the Administration Console (Web)
- Go to Resources
- Choose whether it's a URL or File Resource
- Add the URL (add the URL) or File (click upload)
- Give the Resource a name and select a meta-tag to categorise it
- Click SAVE
Your team will now be able to view this on the App! They'll simply need to:
- Click on the menu icon in the top left corner
- Click Resources
- Find the resource they are after
- Click view/download to view the resource
- Click complete which will prompt them to sign off the resource so you can see that they've viewed it
- Want to add a Certificate/Permit? have a look here for the inside tips
- Want to add a Resource that not everyone needs to see? You can attach Resources to Sites, Users & Suppliers, which won't all show up on the main Resource page
- You can link selected Resources in your forms to ensure that your team views them. Use them as a reference point in forms for your team to refer back to
- Add Hazards/Risks & Action Control Measures from the Resource tab to make your TA's & Risk Assessments easier
Note: The current limit on fie size is 3 MB (3,000 KB). If your file does not upload please check that it is not too large.
What types of files can be added?
Currently, the types of files that can be uploaded are PDF, JPG, SVG, URL, MP4