Creating a Quiz
A quiz is a great way to make sure your workers understand their training.
Creating a quiz is similar to creating a custom form, however you only have two question types to choose from.
Click here to watch a video of how to create a custom form.
To create a quiz:
- When you start a new form, click the box "This form is to be used as a quiz".
- Fill in the form details - give the quiz a name, add a description (optional) and a meta-tag (A way to categorise and filter your forms).
- Click on the add question icon.
- In the question box, write your question and add a suitable prompt, e.g. Choose the correct answer.
- Select the type of question. You have two types to choose from, either Yes/No or multichoice.
- Once you have selected the type of question (and added the possible answers if you selected multichoice), you must select the correct answer for your question below.
Note: All questions in a quiz are set to required - they must be answered to save the quiz.
Your workers will see the quiz questions in a similar way to a normal form:
However when they have finished the quiz and "signed" the form with their PIN they will get immediate feedback and any questions they got wrong will be displayed with the correct choice beside it.
On the Administration Console the manager will see when a quiz has been completed.
Note: The score can be seen by hovering over the blue "Action note" icon. You can see which questions were answered incorrectly by viewing the form.