Adding a Site/Job/Customer
Separate your Health & Safety for different jobs, worksites or clients
For this article we will be referring to these as 'sites'. Please note that your organisation may be calling these something different, such as jobs or clients. The method will still be the same but will have different labels.
The 'Sites' feature is a versatile feature that can be used to categorise your completed Health & Safety forms. This can be used to sort the way you view your data from the dashboard, instead of only adding different sites you can label sites as equipment, team members etc. and monitor the form completion for the different categories.
If you want a quick set up with sites, you can get away with just adding the Site name and address. You can then go back and complete the rest of the details later if needed.
- Login to the Administration Console (Computer)
- Click Sites
- Click on the orange plus icon to add a new sites
- Enter Site details
When setting up sites there is a lot of information you can add. Let's go through it all to see what it means:
- Name of Site - this is what your team will see when they are selecting sites from the App
- Category - if you start to get a lot of sites, this can help categorise and order them
- Active - make the site active to make it show up on the app, or hide it from the app if you don't want your team to see it yet
- Address - set the address so the site list can be ordered by Geo-Location on the App. You can also see how close your team is to the site when they check-in
- PIN - add a pin to your site, so your workers can have restricted access to certain sites
- Email Address to receive completed forms - each time a form is completed on site you will get it emailed to you
Note: All fields are optional except for the site name.
Site Check-out Reminder
Prompt your team to check out of site by setting a closed site time. If someone is still checked in on-site by that time they will get notified to check out.
To do this:
- Set up your site
- Set the Closed Site Time
- If your users are still checked in past that time they will get notified to check out
- Find yourself repeating the information when you set up sites? Just copy the site so then all you need to do is change the name or the odd detail
- Already have a list of your sites? You can Bulk Upload these using our CSV file template
- You can delete/archive & unarchive sites
- You can export a list of your sites by clicking the download icon
- Can't find your site? You can use the App to open the Site address in Google Maps