Download and Setup the Mobile Application
Download the App on your Mobile or Tablet so you can start completing your Health & Safety forms
Still Stuck? Check out the info below.
1. Downloading Application:
Minimum requirements are iOS version 10 (Sep 2015) and Android version 4.4.4 (Jun 2014). You can download Site App Pro from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and install onto the iPad, tablet or phone that your staff will use to capture information.
- Open the App Store or Play Store on your device and type SiteAppPro
- Click on the Site App Pro icon to start the installation process
3. Open the application once and you will be taken to the Login Page
2. Setup Application:
When the application has downloaded you can log in using your email and password. If you do not have a username or password, ask your Site App Pro admin to add you as a user on the desktop. Now follow these steps:
- Enter your email address & password
- Enter in a 4 digit pin code (you will use this each time you complete a form)
- Add your signature
Let's explore the app:
Match the numbers below with the image to see what each feature is for:
- Change sites by clicking the location at the top
- Check in & out of site using the Orange Tick icon
- Click on the Forms to complete your Health & Safety that's due (don't forget to check out THIS WEEK & THIS MONTH tabs)
- Click the Orange Plus icon to view the Ad Hoc forms. These are forms that you can access at any time such as Induction Checklist, Near Miss, Site Incident & Injury
- Click the menu icon to open the menu and view site information, saved forms, resources and more!
App doesn't quite look like this? You may only use Ad Hoc forms!
If your sites complete have really different Health & Safety forms, or you don't work by a specific schedule then you can set all of your forms to Ad Hoc. That way everyone in your team will be diverted straight to the orange plus icon to find their forms.