Download and Setup the Mobile App
Download the App on your Mobile or Tablet so you can start completing your Health & Safety forms
When you are new to Site App Pro, the best option is to login to the App as soon as possible. That way you can see how you can use the app on site for Health & Safety. Once you've set up your account check out how to Onboard and Engage your team.
In this Article:
Minimum requirements are iOS version 10 (Sep 2015) and Android version 4.4.4 (Jun 2014). You can download Site App Pro from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and install onto the iPad, tablet or phone that your staff will use to capture information.
- Open the App Store or Play Store on your device and type SiteAppPro
- Click on the Site App Pro icon to start the installation process
- Open the application once and you will be taken to the Login Page
Setting Up the App:
When the application has been downloaded you can log in using your email and password. If you do not have a username or password, ask your Site App Pro admin to add you as a user on the desktop.
Now follow these steps:
- Enter your email address & password
- Enter in a 4 digit pin code (you will use this each time you complete a form)
- Add your signature
Navigate around the App:
Depending on how you complete your Health & Safety, there are two different ways you can set up your App:
- Option 1 - Home Screen is Dairy Screen
- Option 2 - Home Screen is Check In Screen
Option 1 - Home screen is Dairy Screen
- Change sites by clicking the location at the top
- Check-in & out of site using the Orange Tick icon
- Click on the Forms to complete your Health & Safety that's due (don't forget to check out THIS WEEK & THIS MONTH tabs)
- Click the Orange Plus icon to view the Ad Hoc forms. These are forms that you can access at any time such as Induction Checklist, Near Miss, Site Incident & Injury Register.
- Click the menu icon to open the menu and view site information, saved forms, resources and more!
Option 2 - Home Screen is Check-In screen
- Choose the Site you are on
- Complete your Personal Pre-Start and On-Site Induction
- Click the three lines to access the Menu
- Go to Diary - Checklists and click the orange plus button to access Ad Hoc forms